Carpet is a popular flooring choice in the greater Mahwah, Paramus, Wayne, and North Jersey areas because it’s soft, cozy, and helps to insulate the home. Frieze is a great choice because it is durable and available in a wide variety of looks. Not sure if frieze is right for your Jersey City home? Learn more about it from the experts at Floor Coverings International North Jersey below!
What is Frieze Carpet?
Frieze is one of the most popular carpet choices for homeowners due to its comfort, durability, and style. Characterized by long fibers that have been tightly twisted together, frieze has a casual look and soft feel that is perfect for any room of the house. Frieze is also a trackless carpet, which will help hide vacuum tracks and footprints.
Pros of Frieze Carpet
- Frieze is durable and a great choice for rooms with high volumes of foot traffic. The fibers are strong and will resist fraying over time.
- The carpet’s uneven texture is good for hiding dirt, stains, and footprints.
- Frieze is a comfortable carpet to walk or stand on.
- Like most carpet, it is available in a wide variety of colors, styles, and designs.
Cons of Frieze Carpet
- The loose texture of frieze carpet allows liquids to spread, making it harder to clean spills and stains.
Your North Jersey Carpet Experts
Whether you’re interested in frieze or any other type of carpet, the experts at Floor Coverings International North Jersey are here to help! Our trained design associates will bring our mobile showroom right to your home, filled with thousands of different samples. They’ll ask a lot of questions to help determine the best carpet choice for your unique home, budget, and lifestyle. They’ll even provide a free proposal and estimate. Give us a call to schedule your free in-home consultation today.
Photo Credit: Mikhail Klyoshev